New to my blog?
Well, nice to meet you!
I’ve spent the last 7 years learning all I could about digital marketing.
In this round-up, you will find my best marketing and growth posts as of 2020.
These are the same techniques I use on my 13 blogs.
I divided each section from beginner to advanced.
If you work through these guides, you will learn how I currently get over 500,000 organic visitors per month on my blogs, how I scaled Flux Chargers to $110,000/mo in sales and more!
If you are a beginner I suggest you work your way from the top to the bottom. (Bookmark this page for future reference!)
If you already have some working knowledge, jump directly to the [medium – advanced] posts.
You should also subscribe to my newsletter to learn when I post a new article (I currently don’t sell any courses btw, so no spam ever).
If you like these posts please share this page! I’m sure other people in your network will find value in them 🙂
Pro tip: the articles with the 🔥 are the most popular ones.
My most popular posts with more than 1M reads
- 🔥 How to increase your traffic to 250k/mo [beginner to advanced]
- ☑️ How to get verified on Instagram [medium]
- The Highest CPC keywords out there [medium]
These are my favorite tools
- Absolute Must Haves
- Canva (design beautiful things)
- G-suite (for gmail, google drive, etc)
- 🔥 Lastpass (don’t use easy passwords ever again!)
- Calendly (stop wasting time finding times for meetings)
- Slack (why use anything else to communicate with your team?)
- 🔥 Alfred (seriously the best $30 I’ve spent. Just get it.)
- 🔥 Zapier (automate your entire work)
- Marketers secret weapons (you will have to click on them to find out what they do 🤫)
- Ecommerce Tools
- SEO tools
- Hosting (trust me, I tried them all. I’m currently on Cloudways)
- Speed up your site
- Website Builders
- WordPress Page Builders
- Monetize your ads better
Best SEO Articles
- What is SEO? [beginner]
- What is Google RankBrain? [medium]
- On-Page SEO Factors [medium]
- Off-Page SEO Factors [medium]
- How to do keyword research [beginner to medium]
- A list of SEO tools [medium, optional]
- Get SEMRush (discount included)
- 🔥 How to do SEO [advanced]
- Other white hat SEO strategies [medium]
Best E-commerce Guides
- How to Setup Your First E-commerce Store [beginner]
- Which Ecommerce Platform to Pick? [beginner]
- 🔥 How to make a million dollars with your e-commerce store [beginner to advanced]
- How to rank on Amazon: Amazon SEO [medium]
My Favorite Social Media Tricks
- 🔥 How to go viral on Linkedin [medium]
- Twitter scripts for growth [medium]
- Get more Snapchat followers [beginner to advanced]
- Youtube SEO [medium]
- IG instagram caption ideas [beginner]
Random Facebook tricks
- 🔥 Invite all your friends to like a page on Facebook [beginner]
- How to change your FB page name [beginner]
- How to delete/deactivate your Facebook/Messenger [beginner]
- Reverse image search on Facebook [beginner]
My Best Business & Mindset articles
- 🔥 How to be a productive machine [beginner to advanced]
- How to Pick a Niche [beginner]
- 🔥 How to Scale Your Business [beginner to medium]
- How to cultivate a great company culture [beginner to medium]
- 2 ingredients to start your company: Attitude and Will [medium]
- 🔥 How to Sell Anything [beginner to advanced]
- How to get written up on Forbes, Mashable and Huffington Post [medium]
- How to engage with writers [medium]
How Startups make money
If you have a startup (or are thinking of starting one!), I think it’s very useful to understand the monetization models of other startups, that way you can learn how to take yours to profitability! Here are my favorite ones:
- Facebook’s monetization strategy [beginner]
- How does Google make money? [beginner]
- This just in: Snapchat is in trouble [beginner]
- Instagram’s revenue model [beginner]
- Robinhood’s $0 trades model [beginner]
- Whatsapp’s data is worth $19B [beginner]
- Discord money making plans [beginner]
- Pinterest revenue model [beginner]
- Twitter’s revenue strategy [beginner]
If you liked these articles, leave a comment below or message me on FB and tell me which article I should write next!
Feel free to connect with me on any social media (send me a short message telling me where you found me!)
Sign up for my newsletter ⤵
or get left behind by the people who do...