Thanks for reading my site! Make sure to bookmark it.
Who am I?
My name is Alejandro Rioja.
I am a serial internet entrepreneur from Bolivia with a Computer Science degree from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) (Class of 2017).
Moreover, I am an Apple, Microsoft, Google and Xerox Scholar and a member of the UCLA Center for Excellence in Engineering and Diversity (CEED).
In these press articles I go more in-depth about my story and companies.
In 2015, I founded Flux Ventures, LLC. Flux currently owns 3 subsidiaries:
- Flux Chargers, which manufactures the Flux Charger™, one of the slimmest and sleekest portable charger in the world. We have sold in over 90 countries and been named #1 best portable charger by Digital Trends, Mashable, Engadget.
- Flux.LA, an award-winning software and product development agency for individuals and corporations.
- Flux Capital, a small Venture Capital firm that invests in (very) early stage companies. My favorite investment is Everipedia. Flux Capital also does cryptocurrency trading.
You can read the full vision about Flux here.
Young Slacker Media
Young Slacker Media is a series of viral and engaging websites. It comprises:
- Young Slacker which is my snapchat alter ego that I use to create engaging and marketable content. Learn how to get followers and make viral snapchats. Make sure to add me.
- The Insurance Nerd, my blog on all things insurance.
- Future Sharks, a community in which we feature entrepreneurs from all over the world that are working on challenging, innovative social and technological projects.