New to my blog?
Well, nice to meet you!
I’ve spent the last 6 years learning all I could about digital marketing.
In this round-up, you will find my best marketing posts as of 2019.
I divided each section from beginner to advanced.
If you work through these guides, you will learn how I currently get over 150,000 organic visitors per month, how I scaled Flux Chargers to $100,000/mo in sales and more!
If you are a beginner I suggest you work your way from the top to the bottom. (Bookmark this page for future reference!)
If you already have some working knowledge, jump directly to the [medium – advanced] posts.
You should also subscribe to my newsletter to learn when I post a new article (I currently don’t sell any courses btw, so no spam ever).
Best SEO Articles
- What is SEO? [beginner]
- What is Google RankBrain? [medium]
- On-Page SEO Factors [medium]
- Off-Page SEO Factors [medium]
- How to do keyword research [beginner to medium]
- A list of SEO tools [medium, optional]
- 🔥🔥🔥How to do SEO [advanced]
- Other white hat SEO strategies [medium]
Best E-commerce Guides
- How to Setup Your First E-commerce Store [beginner]
- Which Ecommerce Platform to Pick? [beginner]
- 🔥How to make a million dollars with your e-commerce store [beginner to advanced]
- How to rank on Amazon: Amazon SEO [medium]
Best Marketing and Sales Blog Posts
- 🔥How to Sell Anything [beginner to advanced]
- How to Pick a Niche [beginner]
- How to increase your Alexa rank [medium, optional]
- How to get written up on Forbes, Mashable and Huffington Post [medium]
- How to engage with writers [medium]
- How to find high paying Adsense keywords [beginner to advanced]
My Favorite Social Media Tricks
- Invite all your friends to like a page on Facebook [beginner]
- How to go viral on Linkedin [medium]
- Get more Snapchat followers [beginner to advanced]
- Youtube SEO [medium]
A little bit about Entrepreneurship & Mindset
- 🔥 How to be a productive machine [beginner to advanced]
- 🔥 How to Scale Your Business [beginner to medium]
- How to cultivate a great company culture [beginner to medium]
- 2 ingredients to start your company: Attitude and Will [medium]
How Startups make money
If you have a startup (or are thinking of starting one!), I think it’s very useful to understand the monetization models of other startups, that way you can learn how to take yours to profitability! Here are my favorite ones:
- Facebook’s monetization strategy [beginner]
- This just in: Snapchat is in trouble [beginner]
- Instagram’s revenue model [beginner]
- Robinhood’s $0 trades model [beginner]
- Whatsapp’s data is worth $19B [beginner]
- Discord money making plans [beginner]
If you liked these articles, leave a comment below or message me on FB and tell me which article I should write next!
Feel free to connect with me on any social media (send me a short message telling me where you found me!)