TikTok became one of the most popular content creation platforms in the United States in 2019. It is now a widely used video-sharing website among young people worldwide. Talented people have been discovered on TikTok and have gained millions of fans due to their amusing productions.
You may need to download a TikTok video to share with your friends most of the time. What’s the best way to do it? In this article, I’ll show you a range of techniques for grabbing TikTok videos free of watermarks.
Like a million other people, you’ve probably already downloaded TikTok. You’re most likely hooked. It’s hard not to swipe through fast-paced, looping content that includes everything from old memes to new, unique content. To ensure that you don’t infringe on the intellectual property rights of the person who made it, you should only use it for personal use and not make money from it.
Continue reading because I’ll tell you how to get that video without the TikTok logo watermark dabbed in the middle.
Why Is TikTok So Hot These Days
TikTok is a relatively new social media platform that has grown to over 800 million users in over 150 countries. Video and interactive material are the most popular, and TikTok mixes the two.
It allows you to make short creative videos with different effects, filters, masks, and stickers, engage in challenges, find unique tunes, interact with intriguing people, and store TikTok videos. The goal is to ensure that when you download a TikTok video, it is high quality and free of watermarks.
The Trend In Grabbing TikTok Videos
When Instagram announced that it would add reels to its content, numerous users took advantage of the format’s similarity to TikTok to publish comparable videos. Because TikTok content was restricted on Instagram, the watermark became a problem for ‘Instagrammers.’ You can avoid this by using an online application.
What You Need To Do Before Saving TikTok Videos
Before you do anything else, you’ll want to ensure that your phone has enough space. There are a lot of pictures and videos that take up a lot of space in your device, and chances are there are some that you don’t need.
Free Up Phone Space For TikTok Downloads
You could go through your photos and videos one by one and delete everything you don’t need. Aside from that, you can also delete the cache on your TikTok app. This step will delete videos and chat caches.
- Go to your profile in the TikTok app.
- Take a look at the upper right corner and click on the gear symbol.
- Select Settings.
- At the end of the list, select Clear Cache.
Where Do TikTok Videos Go After They’ve Been Downloaded?
It’s common for downloaded files to be automatically saved in the designated folder. Normally, your browser creates this folder for you. In your browser’s options, you can change and specify the location of downloaded TikTok videos.
Download TikTok Videos Without Watermark
The TikTok app’s logo and the user’s login will appear in a watermark on a downloaded video. However, eliminating the TikTok watermark is possible in a few ways.
Via Live Photos
One way to remove the watermark is to download the TikTok video as a Live Photo and then convert it to a video. You’ll still see a faint watermark, but it’s easily removed. If you’re interested, here’s the procedure:
- Open the app on your phone or tablet.
- When you’ve found the video you want to download, go to its URL and click “Download.”
- In the bottom-right corner of each page is what appears to be an arrow pointing right.
- Scroll to the right and select the Live Photo option from the second row of icons.
- Open your camera’s photo album.
- Click the share button in the bottom left corner of the saved Live Photo.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the option to save the video as.
Camera Roll conversion is possible if you follow these instructions. A small watermark will remain at the bottom-right of your device’s screen, but you may remove it using the cropping tool in your Camera Roll.
Some third-party tools allow you to save TikTok movies without watermarks. Here’s how to remove the watermark from a TikTok video using TikSave:
✋ Stop worrying about SEO and have me do it for you
PS: Ready to work with the 0.01% of all SEOs worldwide? Click here.
- Open the app on your phone and sign in with your Google account.
- Click on the video you wish to save.
- In the bottom-right corner of each page is what appears to be an arrow pointing right.
- Scroll to the right in the top row of icons and select “Copy Link” to copy the link.
- Use your phone’s TikSave app to get started.
- Click on the Paste button.
- Choose the video you’ve saved.
- To share a video, tap the Share Video button.
- You can now save your video.
TikTok clips can be saved to your phone’s camera roll without a watermark, thanks to this guide. After downloading the app from the App Store, you get a three-day free trial. After that, each week of use costs $4.99.
Is your smartphone running low on storage? You can also download TikTok videos to your desktop computer. If you’re interested, here’s the procedure:
- Launch your computer’s web browser.
- For additional information, please visit TikTok’s website.
- Note that you can save a video by clicking on it once you’ve found it.
- Press the share button at the bottom-right corner of the video you want to share.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Copy link.”
- Log in to the SnapTik app and begin.
- Paste the URL into the text box.
- The Download Server 1 is pressed.
Using a By Click Downloader
Another way of downloading videos is by using By Click Downloader. This app can download your videos in a breeze. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Download and set up the app.
- Enter the TikTok video you want to save to MP3 or MP4. It will show up in the corner of your screen.
- To download the Mp3 file, click Download Mp3 or Download Video. To download the Mp4 file, click Download.
With By Click Downloader, you can download in many different ways. When you use the By Click Downloader, it’s quick and simple to download YouTube videos to Mp4 and MP3.
In this part, I will be answering the most asked questions about saving TikTok videos to assist you in wrapping your head around this trending app.
Saving Own Videos From TikTok
Here’s how you can save one of your TikTok videos:
- Launch the application.
- Go to the bottom-right corner of the phone screen and press the Me button.
- Select the video you want to download from your profile and press the download button.
- Tap the three horizontal dots icon in the bottom-right corner of your device’s screen.
- Choose “Save video” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Done button.
If you follow these steps, you will save your TikTok video to your Camera Roll. This step can be useful when you make your sound for a TikTok video and want to save it on your iPhone for safekeeping.
Downloading All Your TikTok Data
While you won’t be able to save every TikTok you publish automatically, you can save all of your TikTok data at once by following these steps:
- Open the application on your phone.
- At the bottom-right of your phone’s screen, press the Me button.
- Tap the icon with three horizontal dots that you can find at the bottom-right of your device’s screen.
- Select Privacy > Personalization and data > Download your data from the drop-down menu.
- “Request data” should be selected.
Tips To Remember When Downloading Videos
In this section, I will be sharing some things to consider when downloading videos for ethical purposes.
Follow Guidelines When Saving TikTok Videos In Your Device
Before going any further, think about whether downloading a TikTok video could result in any copyright violation issues. Users cannot upload, share, or send any content that infringes on someone else’s copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property rights, according to TikTok’s Community Guidelines.
Posting someone else’s content as your own is the most common copyright violation. To avoid this, whenever a video from the app is shared or downloaded, TikTok adds a watermark. It includes its logo and the account’s username that originally posted the clip.
To put it another way, if you want to share the video on another social media platform, make sure the watermark is visible or that you give the user full credit in some other way.
Beware Of Copyrighted Sounds
It would make no difference if you downloaded a TikTok video that included audio that is someone else’s intellectual property, even though it was okay on TikTok, which has a sound library. For this activity, services like Facebook employ AI that monitors uploads.
They’ll let you post a video without audio, but they can block you at worst. Remove the audio and do more serious video editing with TikTok’s sibling app CapCut or other apps like Inshot or Splice.
Frequently Asked Questions
In this section, I will be answering more questions about grabbing TikTok videos.
Is It Possible To Automatically Save All Of My TikTok Videos?
Unfortunately, there isn’t a setting that will save all of your TikToks automatically right now. After you’ve posted a video, you must manually save it.
Why Can’t I Download Other TikTok Videos?
If you don’t see a save option for a TikTok video, the user has disabled downloads and doesn’t want people to save their videos. This button is an optional feature that you can activate if you don’t want other people to be able to download your content. Here’s how to get to the download settings in your account:
- Open the app on your phone.
- Press the Me option in the lower-right corner of your screen.
- Tap the icon with three horizontal dots found at the bottom-right of your screen.
- Allow downloads of your videos by going to Privacy > Allow downloads.
You can then select to switch on or off your download settings.
Does TikTok Notify Others If You Download Their Video?
When you save a video on TikTok, the user is not notified. Instead, TikTok will mark a video as a Share in the user’s TikTok Analytics when you save it.
That’s About It
As long as you follow these steps, you can save the videos you want on your computer or phone. It is the easiest way to make sure that you can watch your favorite TikTok videos when and where you want to save them to your computer or phone.
I hope this article answered your questions concerning watermark-free TikTok video downloads! Have a nice, safe, and convenient downloading experience!
Did you enjoy this post? Learn more by checking these out: