Content marketing is very important for any business. It is a way to improve your brands’ reputation by building strong and lasting relationships with your visitors through relevant content.
Content marketing is one of the best ways to attract and convert customers. Companies realize the importance and benefit of this technique, and a lot of businesses have adopted and implemented it.
Another benefit of content marketing is that optimized content is always a good idea in terms of improving SEO.
It is a very cost-effective way of bettering your business which is why more and more companies are adopting it.
Along with this, link building and influencer marketing can also be quite helpful for your business.
The plenty of benefits that content marketing, link building, and influencer marketing offer combined with various digital content marketing tools help with build influencer relationships, drive word-of-mouth traffic, increase brand awareness, improve search performance, and do a lot more for businesses.
Today’s review is about Buzzstream– a tool that offers great link building and digital PR tools to help businesses promote their products and services.
I will explain what exactly Buzzstream is, how it works, the benefits and features it offers, the pricing policies, and much more, but before that, you would like to check the BuzzStream tutorial here.
What is Buzzstream?
BuzzStream is basically a link building and digital PR tool that does research into influencers, manages your relationships, and conducts personalized outreach.
So, if you need help with strategies like content marketing, influencer marketing, link building or public relations, BuzzStream can be the right tool for you.
Focusing on link building, the tool allows users to create and manage their link building campaigns and do it in one place.
Buzzstream team is constantly working and making efforts to better the tool and offer enhanced features to customers.
What does Buzzstream do?
Buzzstream helps you get in touch with influencers in your relevant niche, organize amazing outreach programs, personalize them, reach lots of prospects, schedule follow-ups for influencers, etc.
An interesting aspect is the reporting part of the tool where you can assess the performance of your campaign, and analyze what works or doesn’t work for you.
The whole concept of the Buzzstream webpage is sectioned into four main parts of an outreach campaign.
Buzzstream helps with one of the most time and effort consuming tasks in a link building campaign – finding relevant influencers in your niche.
Using the tool makes the process much easier for you.
Not only does the tool help you find influencers, but makes sure that they the relevant ones for your business..
Another option you have is to upload a list of URLs and the tool will provide you with the contact information of the prospects.
Once you are done with the research phase and have organized lists of prospects, the outreach emailing can be done immediately.
You can either send the emails immediately or schedule a time and date in the future that you see fit. Automating follow-ups is another great option that Buzzstream offers.
You can play around with the prospects’ lists, you can segment it, filter it, etc. For example, you can only look for people that have over 10K followers on Twitter.
If you don’t feel like creating a new outreach email, you can choose a proven template from the Buzzstream library.
Additionally, you can further personalize the campaigns with notes and comments for every prospect that will make you form a better relationship.
You have an option to follow the status of the campaigns you have and see what the feedback from the prospects is.
In case where a huge team is working on the same platforms, you can also track each team members’ performance and manage effectively.
Analyzing results of any campaign is extremely important.
It might be one of the most important things, because seeing what worked and what didn’t work is an invaluable information for your future investments of time, energy, and money.
With the clear reporting tools and performance metrics that Buzzstream provides, you can analyze how the campaign performed.
It will also help you to get better results in the future.
This is a very useful feature as it helps improve and produce better results the next time around.
Advantages of Buzzstream
Buzzstream is an extremely helpful tool that many people use and recommend, and it is so popular for a reason.
There are many advantages of Buzzstream and some of the most important ones are:
- Managing link building and outreach in one place: automating these processes in one location is extremely effective and timesaving. The tool has a dashboard where you can manage these processes. The provider will find an email address, send follow-up emails, and monitor the rates of replying. This makes it easier for you to track everything in a single place.
- It has a user-friendly design: the design is easy on the eye and very clear for understanding which contributes to effortless navigation. Buzzstream features and updates, make the whole process of acquiring quality links quite easy.
- It saves you a lot of time: the whole process of digging through the internet for proper sites, acquiring contact info, and working on launching a good campaign can be very time-consuming. This tool makes link building and tracking very easy, and fast. In addition, you can even get the Chrome extension which will allow you to send emails quickly via a pre-saved template. This makes the outreach section easier and faster too.
- You can find information on influencers and bloggers quickly: the platform works very well in this aspect too. After identifying prospects, the feature “BuzzMarker” will give you the correct e-mail address for the prospects where you send your pitch. You can install this feature on Google Chrome and it will either provide you with an email address or a contact form URL. This feature has some more advantages in this direction.
- You can build e-mail templates: as I mentioned previously, you can create email templates and have them ready for pitching. This is extremely time-saving, and even more so because it automatically fills the prospect’s important info. Using this type of template can really help you with tracking the campaign’s opening and response rates.
- Affordable and effective: the basic plan is quite affordable for everyone, though they offer various other plans depending on business needs. It is also a great tool for a wide outreach and email blast.
- It makes the process of finding and evaluating prospects easier: with a feature called “Discovery”, you can find and evaluate prospects all in one place. As an example, if you need to search for influential people in digital marketing, the platform will present to you a list of “influential” people in that area. The results you get can be shown based on different criteria like followers or others.
There are more advantages for sure, these are just the ones that I think are the most important.
Disadvantages of Buzzstream
It is not realistic to say that Buzzstream doesn’t have any disadvantages. Even though it is a quite helpful tool to use, it can be improved and updated in some ways.
- Buzzstream platform tutorials: I mentioned previously that has a user-friendly design and it’s relatively easy to work with and that’s true. However, there are times where if you miss one step in the process, you can get lost. You would need to spend some time figuring it out. It would be much easier if Buzzstream had a step-by-step tutorial on how to use all the features in the beginning.
- Can be slow: according to many reviews out there of Buzzstream users, the platform can be a bit slow sometimes. This can be a bit of a problem sometimes.
- No pre-built campaign: some of the competitors of Buzzstream offer pre-built campaigns where you can get everything on a specific campaign that you have in mind, from prospects to sequences. They should match the offers of their competitors.
- It gives 80% of prospects’ emails: which is not bad at all. It’s just important to point out that it won’t give you 100% of the emails and contact for the prospects. This can still be highly useful and save you lots of time.
BuzzStream has several available plans that people and businesses can choose from.
This is the simplest and cheapest plan, made for those that are just starting and want to check out the tool.
It offers simple out of the box outreach with a maximum of two users.
It costs $24 per month and it’s for one single user. Additionally, you can add another users for $24 each.
It can reach up to 1000 contacts, and it has the following features:
- Contact info discovery
- Open, click, & reply tracking
- Email templates
- Email scheduling & reminders
- Automated followups
- Publisher and influencer metrics
- Twitter conversation tracking
- Chrome extension
- Email performance reports
- Link monitoring (1,000 links)
The second pricing plan is focused on groups of people to up to 3 users.
The Group plan is the most popular choice of all the options, and it can reach 25,000 contacts.
It costs $99 per month and if you need more than 3 users to work with, you can get additional users for $33 each.
This plan offers you a complete outreach program that includes sharing data with your team, getting reports on projects, and much more.
When it comes to features, other than all the previous ones mentioned Starter Plan, you get these additionally:
- Bulk email send
- Team template sharing
- Project performance reporting
- Link reporting
- Customizable permissions
- Phone and email support
- Link monitoring (25,000 links)
The third plan is the professional one and it is on a higher level. It offers advanced analytics, customizability to a high degree, API access, and support that is personalized.
It can reach 100,000 contacts.
It costs $299 per month and that is for 6 users, but if you need additional users they will cost you $50 each added to the price.
When it comes to features, it has all started and group features plus the following:
- Team performance reporting
- Unlimited report customization
- Integration via web services API
- Dedicated account manager
- Link monitoring (100,000 links)
The most expensive and advanced plan that Buzzstream offers is the Custom Plan.
It is a complete solution that can be totally customized to the needs of your business
The starting price is at $999 per month and it’s for more than 15 users, reaching more than 300,000 contacts.
Other than all the previously mentioned plan features, it additionally has:
- Implementation plan
- Onboarding for new team members
As you can see, Buzzstream thinks of all the different types of organizations and businesses that might be interested in the tool.
As an even bigger plus, Buzzstream offers a free trial period on all the plans except the Custom one, where you can try the features for free and see how it goes.
Another option when it comes to payments is to pay 12 months in advance in which case you will get one month of free service.
Data and data protection
When working with confidential information you must always be careful. It is a thing you need to take into consideration even when it comes to new tools.
According to Buzzstream, your data is very safe. It is backed up every day and kept in several locations.
The servers are located in data centers that are surveilled by closed-circuit television.
Moreover, the servers are guarded by onsite people 24/7 every day of the year.
In addition to all of these data protection features, more security is provided by military-grade pass card access and biometric finger scan units.
When you want to cancel your subscription, your data will be saved for 2 weeks in case you need it.
After these two weeks have passed, the data is completely wiped down to ensure highest security for everybody.
To sum it up, even though Buzzstream has a few disadvantages, it might be worth trying out.
The link building and outreach processes can be very time consuming and using a tool like Buzzstream can help you save time so that you can focus on other important aspects of your business.
Another great thing is the fact that there are several pricing plans that you can choose from according to your needs.
Even better, is the free trial option which will allow you to “get the feeling” on the platform, how it works, and the results that it may bring.
If in the end, Buzzstream doesn’t work for your needs, you can easily cancel your subscription and continue your search for another tool.
If you liked this post and you found it helpful, you might want to read my other reviews like:
- Review of Surfer SEO
- All you need to know about BigCommerce
- BuzzSumo – Is this the right tool for you?
Comment below and let me know what other platforms or tools you would like me to review next.