If you’re struggling with SEO or want to read some of my best growth marketing guides, you’ve come to the right place because I’ll teach you how to crush marketing.
I share all my best tactics with my subscribers, so don’t miss out:
About Me (aka. why you should subscribe)
Over the past few years, I’ve built several companies under my parent company Flux Ventures which include an e-commerce store for portable chargers called Flux Chargers, and a series of other websites such as Future Sharks, So Influential and The Insurance Nerd. My sites are currently getting over 600k combined visitors each month.
Me and my companies have gotten tons of press including Forbes, Inc, Mashable, The Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, and others. (Read more about me).
Lastly, I have also received multiple scholarships from Apple, Microsoft, Google and Xerox.
I work hard (14+ hours a day) and I love what I do. I also like to do things efficiently.
I care about learning everyday and keeping a sharp focus on my goals.
Now, I like sharing my learnings with the people that read my stuff and follow me.
Here are the areas that I am most experienced in (with examples to show that I know what I am talking about):
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization (I got the highest score out of 14,478 freelancers on Upwork that took the SEO test.). Also I drive ~600,000 visits to my sites every single month.
- Marketing and Branding (just see my snapchat influencer account Young Slacker which has thousands of followers)
- Business Consulting (see the steps I took to get Flux Chargers from 0 to $110k/mo)
- Viral Press (I’ve gotten my projects covered pretty much everywhere.)
- Designing gorgeous ad campaigns (just see all the ads on this site, e.g. here)
🔥 Want have a consultation about your business and put together a marketing plan?
Busy running your business and prefer me to handle the marketing side? Let’s chat here.
Sign up for my email list and start learning how to grow your business
I don’t send many emails, but when I do, I try to make them as valuable as possible. I share some new tools I’ve been testing, new experiments I’m running and other useful stuff.