If there’s one thing we learned this year while being closed at our homes is this one: if you have a computer and Internet access, the world is your oyster. And I’m not talking about making video calls with overseas friends, learning new productivity tips, or baking (although let’s face it, we’ve all learned how to make homemade bread because of this pandemic.) I’m referring to the life-changing opportunity of creating a better professional life for yourself by using your laptop only.
Yes, starting your freelance journey right in the midst of this still very-much-present pandemic may sound scary to some of you, especially if you don’t know where to start or lack the necessary skills. Add to it the ruthless competition and the high service fees on some of the most popular freelance platforms, and you got a recipe for demotivation.
Luckily, there’s one platform out there that’s a safe space for any newbie in the business world – Brybe Marketplace. Brybe opened its virtual doors to business founders and talented individuals from all over the world and made it easy for them to connect and collaborate.
Let’s take a closer look at this platform.
What is Brybe Marketplace?
Brybe Marketplace is a digital platform that connects brands, influencers, and freelancers and enables them to collaborate. What makes Brybe Marketplace different is its accessibility to small business owners who need skilled professionals but have a tight budget or new, inexperienced freelancers or influencers who want to make a brand of themselves. Anyone is welcome to create a profile – there are no sign-up fees. Brands are called buyers, and influencers and freelancers are often called talents or creators.
Brybe Marketplace works quite simple: buyers can reach out to freelancers and influencers and ask them for potential collaboration, and freelancers and influencers can offer their services. Inspired by Fiverr’s package structure, the owners decided to use the same approach for their platform. The service packages are called Brybes, and each individual can create up to three service packages. On the other hand, buyers can create their job offers called Buyer’s Requests, where they specifically list the necessary criteria for collaboration.
Most importantly, all of the talents present at Brybe Marketplace are divided into multiple categories, making the search for skilled individuals much more manageable.
How Does Brybe Marketplace Work?
Here’s what you need to know if you’re about to use Brybe: it’s highly flexible. The platform enables you to switch your account. Even if you’ve created a freelancer’s profile, you can switch it to influencer or buyer with just a click of a button.
You don’t need to have three accounts in order to complete your personal or business goals. Once you switch your account, you need to fill it in with the necessary personal or business information, and you’re ready to use it. The process for creating an account is similar, regardless if you’re a buyer, a freelancer, or an influencer. Right now, Brybe Marketplace is opened for everyone. The only criteria they’ve set is for influencers – if you’re an influencer, you need to have at least 500 followers on at least one of your social media accounts to create a profile at Brybe.
Here’s how Brybe works:
- Sign up to create your account. If you already have an account, you can directly log in.
- If you’ve signed up as a freelancer or influencer, here’s how your dashboard will look like, and these will be the necessary information for you to fill in:
If you’re a buyer, the dashboard looks somewhat similar:
✋ Stop worrying about SEO and have me do it for you
PS: Ready to work with the 0.01% of all SEOs worldwide? Click here.
- Every account at Brybe Marketplace needs to be verified via email and phone.
- Filling out your profile is a must to use some of Brybe’s features like creating Brybes, browsing freelancers or influencers, or discovering Buyer’s Requests. It’s an excellent opportunity for freelancers and influencers to show off their skills, knowledge, and experience. Additionally, everyone on Brybe can categorize themselves by the industry they’re working in, making it perfect for the buyers to find professionals more efficiently.
- Once the profile is filled, you can start your search for talents or job offers. Brybe Marketplace has an effective filter for simplified search. If you click on the “Browse Freelancers” or “Browse Influencers” buttons, you can find the filters on your left. All of Brybe’s users are divided into multiple categories. Influencers are divided by category, tier, social media, location, price, language, and delivery time. Freelancers are divided by category, NFT services, level, experience, reviews, location, price, language, and delivery time. Last, buyer’s requests are categorized by industry or category, social media, location, price, language, requirements, and submission deadline. Each one of these filters is easily adjustable to make it easy for everyone in their search.
- When you find a suitable buyer’s request, you can review it and send your offer. Or, when you find a qualified influencer or freelancer for your job offer, you can directly reach them out and send them a message with your proposal.
That’s how the entire process goes for all Brybe’s users.
There’s one feature that influencers and freelancers can use to leverage their knowledge and skills – creating Brybes. Brybes, as I’ve mentioned previously, are service packages. There are three types of Brybes: Standard, Advanced, and Premium. Each Brybe should contain the deal’s specifics like provided services, benefits, price, and deliverable time. Also, freelancers and influencers have the opportunity to create Custom Brybes – packages designed for a specific buyer only, following their business goals and ideas.
Who Can Use Brybe Marketplace?
Although primarily designed to help small businesses and newbies in the digital world, the potential of Brybe Marketplace is not to be underestimated. According to their website, Brybe’s talents have collaborated with brand names like Adidas, Neutrogena, Jeep, Samsung, and many more. It’s an all-in-one marketplace, but let’s check who can benefit the most from using Brybe.
Small to Midsize Brand Owners
Small business owners or new entrepreneurs don’t have the budget to hire mega influencers for their latest influencer campaigns or freelancers with decade-long experience. But that doesn’t mean that they don’t need top-rated professionals to get the job done right. This is where Brybe Marketplace comes in. If you’re a small business owner, you can find talented professionals for prices as low as $5 per deal, depending on what you’re looking for. With over 15 industries available and more than 23K users registered on the site, you will definitely find talents suitable for your business. Of course, if your budget allows you to, you can search through the celebrity influencers at Brybe Marketplace and contact their agents for a potential collaboration. Messi, Ramos, Rosalia, Nadal are just some of the celebrities’ names on Brybe.
The freelance addition is the newest addition at Brybe Marketplace, but it adds significantly in value. Anyone who considers themselves a skillful freelancer and works in one of the industries available at Brybe Marketplace can create their freelance profile and build their personal brand. IT, digital marketing, photography, gaming, fashion – these are just some of the industries available at Brybe Marketplace. Freelancers can add their portfolio and experience, and they can start their job search immediately.
If you have more than 500 followers on one of your social media accounts, you qualify to become an influencer at Brybe Marketplace. Regardless of your location, your preferred niche or industry, or the type of influencer you are (nano, micro, macro, or mega), you can create your profile and start sending offers to high-end brands’ names. You should connect your social media accounts with your Brybe profile and make it easier for the buyers to find out more about you. Also, influencers can create packages, so be mindful of this benefit and use it to your advantage.
Brybe Marketplace Pricing
One of the best advantages Brybe Marketplace has over the other digital platforms is the non-existing service fee. Freelancers and influencers will receive the exact amount of money they’ve agreed upon with the buyer, and that’s it. The only thing that Brybe charges are the 15% fees on the agreed price, which the buyer pays. It’s an exceptional advantage for everyone, especially for the newbies in the freelance world.
Pros and Cons of Brybe Marketplace
Like anything else created by the human mind, Brybe Marketplace has its own pros and cons. Let’s review some of them.
- It’s free – anyone is welcomed to try it out;
- You can easily switch between different accounts – from buyer to freelancer and influencer and vice versa;
- Direct communication with the buyers – no middleman;
- There are no fees – you keep what you earn;
- No contract signing – accepting the company’s terms and conditions is enough for safe and secure collaboration;
- Three payment systems are available – bank account, Stripe, and PayPal;
- Secure money transaction and protection;
Also, there are some cons.
- It may be confusing and a bit too much for first time users;
- The platform is still work-in-progress, so be mindful of the features.
All in all, it’s an excellent platform for the services it provides.
It’s refreshing to see what kind of approach the founders, the designers, the developers, and the marketers at Brybe Marketplace took to make this platform one-of-a-kind. It’s still pretty new in the market, but the number of users is constantly growing.
Brybe Marketplace has the potential to become the go-to place for buyers to find top-rated talents like influencers and freelancers for affordable prices. On top of that, these individuals can build their brand much easier with Brybe and keep all their hard-earned money while doing so.
Not a bad deal, right?
While we’re on the subject, check out some of my articles on how to become a better freelancer and influencer: