Building backlinks is key to rank high on Google.
However, I know that getting backlinks is hard, so I decided to make it easy for you.
The following sites are sites I own and that are accepting guest posts.
Sites and Topics
- alejandrorioja.com/blog/ (SEO, PR, marketing)
- cryptotim.es (blockchain, cryptocurrencies, ICOs)
- futuresharks.com (interviews, startups, entrepreneurship)
- theinsurancenerd.com (insurance, health care, medicine)
- youngslacker.com (snapchat, social media, rap)
- soinfluential.com (influencers, social media, interviews, startups)
- flux.la (digital marketing)
- authoritydaily.com (marketing, influencers, artists, thought leaders)
There’s no need to “pitch” to guest post, the opportunity is open. You just need to send a high quality article that follows the guidelines.
Guest Posting Guidelines (required)
- Unique article not published elsewhere
- Max 1 link to an article on your site, not a homepage
- The article you write must be in line with the topics I listed above
- Include at least 5 links to articles written by me
- Super valuable and actionable content (example)
- Attach pictures separately, not inside the doc (I can’t download them directly from a Google Doc)
Once you have your draft ready, please submit it here.
You can send me this message via Facebook:
“hey Alejandro, saw your guest post opportunity article. Here’s my post [link to google doc]”
If you follow all the guidelines and the post is a fit, I will reply to you within a few hours.